Saturday, August 2, 2008

life is all abt ups and downs

Life is abt ups and downs. Now- it's down.
I have a friend telling me tt a super weird ppl is studying in SIM. same sec sch, same jc, and now.. argg. why like tt! i dislike her eh. Maybe this is fate??!! T__T i don wan this kind of fate! lol.

moreover, i got this person whom i tot was a nice person in the past. This person would only turn to you when him/her needs help. who do you think i'm? Your god? During his/her crazy period, he/she don even bother to reply lor. i agreed! why should i be the one always giving in and be a nice person? NO. not this time. never.

Today, i tot it would be a great day.
Unfortunately, it is one of the worst.

I'm attending lecture. It was given by the man i respect most. I tot i knew him inside out. but i was wrong. His way of expressing himself has changed. his thinking, his emotions and his goal in life. I tot i was the one who would understand him better. i tot so. To me, now, he is a total stranger. i guess, i needed more time to know him better. i'm unfilial. I'm the one to be blamed. It's all my fault.

I'm sorry, dad.

No comments: