It was raining heavily one the day of departure. Luckily we get to halt a cab to the Budget airport. Once we reached the airport, we went to check in our luggage and went to have our breakfast. Soon, we went to board our plane(: It was a 3 hours and 40 mins travelling time. -.- *my butt hurts*Upon arrival at the airport, we took a cab to the ferries terminal. We had some noodles and porridges at Finally we reached our destination (HK). We then took a cab again to our hotel.(Stamford hotel)Once we checked in, we went out to Ladies Street for shopping. We were all tired and then decided to return to hotel for rest.

Day 2 ( 王大仙庙 and万佛寺)
We were on our way to the 大屿山for 拜拜. Unfortunately, the cable car was under maintenance from 16 to 21 June. Therefore, we tot of going elsewhere so as to be able to take the cable car the next day. So, we went to the outlet shopping mall for shopping. We then took the MTR and travel to other temple, which is王大仙庙. There were a lot of ppl and we were all drained as we all had little water. T_______T Soon, we went to take the MTR again to go to 万佛寺. Wah. There were really almost a million of Buddhas along the way up to the temple. And there were almost a millions of mosquitoes bite me lor. Whole leg all mosquitoes bites. Some even got blue-black lor. =.= Then we went to back to the hotel.

Day 3 (大屿山and大澳)
We went out at ard 9 plus for breakfast and we had dim sum(:
Although the waitresses 's attitudes are rather weird, their food are recommendable. Soon, we went to take the MTR and later a coach to go to the 大屿山. Wah. The Buddha was seriously huge. Pant a lot as I climbed up the stairs. *look below*I counted the number of stairs. It was 252! Soon, we took a public bus to 大澳. They are selling a lot of dried seafood. We then went back to our hotel and rest.

Day 4 (Madame Tussauds and Disneyland)
This is the day which I have been waiting for! My family and I took the tram up to the Madame Tussauds. Hehe.. I took every statue.

Then we took the MTR to travel to the Disney line. Wah. Their train is one lor. LOL. Finally reached (: We took rides. We went to the small world and also to the Disney show. Their shops and goodies are also very kawaii! We went around and time seems to fly! T___T

We left at ard 8.30 after watching the fireworks (: super nice!
We took the ferry from Hong Kong to Macau. *Goodbye Hong Kong*After an hour's time, we reached Macau. We then take a cab to the hotel and then went out to hunt for food. I had 薯仔猪扒面。Is delicious one lor! LOL. Then, we travel to the Sands Casino to look ard.
Day 6 (New Yaohan and Sands Casino金沙) We went to Sands Casino again as it was raining heavily outside. =.=
Day 7 (Ruins of St. Paul's and Grand Lisboa Casino) Despite drizzling, my family and I went to the Ruins of St. Paul's. Took some photos and bought 老婆饼。After resting in hotel for a while, we then travel to Grand Lisboa Casino. (:
Day 8 (Macauà Singapore) Finally, I get to go back. Haha! The uncle who was sitting next to me was really weird. Keep asking where I'm from. I have told him earlier tt I'm from Singapore and yet, he ask if I'm from Australia or China or Singapore. =.= He even offer me sweets. Wah! I was half asleep lor. I only know I kept shaking my head. Haha.. This ah pek is rich one lor. Bought gadgets like camera, laptops, ipod(struggling to use it), Iphone(also struggling one the plane), and some Osim products. Keep showing off lah. LOL. Finally the plane arrived at destination. Got another trauma. =.=Someone took my luggage. =.=I went ard the airport to look for it. So dumb. Then I found a similar luggage! The owner asks if I were looking for sth. I told her tt someone took my luggage. She still dare to reprimand the one who stole my luggage. Duh. Then I went to look at her(mine) luggage tag. Walao. She ps till donno wat to say. Haha! Then we took a cab home(:


No comments:
Post a Comment